NOT YOUR TYPICAL COLLEGE BLOGGER.
Portland and Rexburg based Photographer.
WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS-- NIGHT SWIMMING.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
I love night swimming with my girls. Its the perfect way to kick off fall and say goodbye to summer. And I love having those wonderful girls by my side.
What to write about this time? That’s basically the question I ask myself for hours before I even type one word. (Cause let me tell you this, professional bloggers that have something to write about every week are impressive. I think this blogging thing is super hard! ) There are literally so many things I could write about this time though. As I jogged through titles to put out there some of them were · Engaged and afraid. (Kinda like Naked and afraid, but the LDS engagement version ) · On Dealing with Uncertainty ( Which I might still do later, because I have a lot to say) · The Ups and Downs of Sex ( mostly because you ate up the other article about how I thought it ruined love for me, and I am going t partner with another blogger talking about pornography sometime soon) · New Years Resolutions- How to be real with yourse...
OKAY BLOG FAMILY. This time we are talking about SEX. I know that’s going to immediately make several of you uncomfortable, honestly, I have battled with this topic and blog post for a while. I felt though that it was time that I talked about it. I want to be clear when I start this. I know several people married and unmarried that are sexually active. And that is totally your business. I also know many people who have been sexually active inside the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints without being married, and that is totally youre business. I hope for those of you that fall into any or all of those categories, that you will relate and learn from my experiences. I will unshamefully say that I had sex with someone before I was married. I am a faithful member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. I am active in all of my responsibilities inside and outside the church and having had sex before marriage didn’t change that. I know what some of you are th...
Comments
Post a Comment